In this disclaimer the following is meant:
- The webpage: every webpage in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to it;
- The publisher: the authorized publisher of this webpage;
- Use: including uploading, logging in, request, consult, reading, watching, listening, adapt, fill in (of forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forward, spread, make use of services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- You: the natural or legal person, represented or not, using the webpage;
- Content: including texts, pictures, hyperlinks, sound or videofragments and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost sales, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
All information below is applicable to the webpage. By using this webpage you accept this disclaimer.
The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the webpage. Despite this care and effort it is possible that the content is incomplete or incorrect.
The publisher provides the content of the webpage in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or warranty to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise.
The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or threatens to be caused and that arises from or is in any way related to the use of the webpage or the inability to consult the webpage.
The publisher may change or terminate the webpage at its own discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files that are known to be linked to the webpage. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
Unauthorized or improper use of the webpage or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for anything you transmit from the webpage.
The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the webpage and/or use certain services offered on the webpage. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the webpage.
You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including costs for legal assistance, accountants, etc., which have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the webpage, your violation of any legal regulation or the rights of third parties.