From smart quick-wins to more complex intelligent solutions, you know how your client can improve processes by using digital tools. You are the one to signal it, advise on it, and turn it into reality. With your advisory and motivating skills, you also make sure every stakeholder will come along so you luminous ideas will grow root on the work floor.
We're looking for someone who proposes future developments and is involved end-to-end in running projects. A significant part of the job is to direct developers, but it's great to also know a bit about software development yourself.
- Professional degree in (industrial) business administration, management, IT, commercial economics or similar.
- Two years of relevant working experience
- Experience with working Agile
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good social and planning skills