In this role, you will get the opportunity to explore your possibilities as an RPA developer beyond the building itself. After you finished the basic developer course in the UiPath Academy, you can build RPA’s, but in this role you can use that as a foundation for much more. If you’re interested of course.
For one of our clients, you will be involved the total development, implementation and hypercare of deliverables. This requires knowledge and understanding of Robotics in business scenario’s as well as an analytical eye for processes, structures, and the needs within the organisation. All combined, we strive for service and technology combined: a consultant who can develop him/herself. Besides, you should be able to manage your own work in a professional way, work independently and keep good overview to stay on track.
Note: (Again,) If you did not (yet) complete the UiPath Developer course, but are very interested in learning this technology, please contact us anyway!
Need to have:
- Strong dislike for manual, repetitive work
- Seeking opportunities to streamline processes
- Eager to learn new digitalisation skills
- Good social skills
- Good ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Completed UiPath Academy (RPA Developer Foundation)
- Some experience in applying RPA with UiPath